“A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME”
Our Rathmullan Walking Tour is a great way to experience Rathmullan up close. On this tour your experienced Failte Ireland guide will share with you the intriguing characters and stories that have shaped the history of this seaside town. Enjoy breathtaking scenery while listening to tales of kidnaps and shipwrecks.
Learn about the legends of Lough Swilly and how a great escape in 1607 was a key event in Irish history and marked the end of the old Gaelic order. Discover how in 1914 people woke up to find the Grand Fleet of Great Britain anchored in the Lough.
Contact Deirdra on 00353 86 2421008
Tours last approx. 1hr.15mins
Cost: €5.00 per person
(Kids accompanied by adults are Free)
Meet at The Battery Rathmullan (Beside the Beachcomber Bar)
- The Saldanah ~ Local History 7 Oct, at 20 : 13 PM
- Donegal Brand ~ Tourism Info 15 Aug, at 17 : 09 PM
- Rathmullan on Lesser Spotted Ulster ~ Local News, Tourism Info 13 Aug, at 18 : 25 PM
- Rathmullan Water Activities ~ Tourism Info 15 Apr, at 12 : 54 PM
- Rathmullan Paddle Boarding ~ Kids, Tourism Info 27 Feb, at 12 : 43 PM