Over 3rd 4th & 5th February The Earagail Arts Festival & Rathmullan House Hotel invite you to refresh your mind, body and soul and shake off the post-Christmas blues at our new winter weekend tonic .-The Awakening.
As well as an intimate concert with Rainey Boy Sleep in the Cellar Bar on Friday night, we will be hosting The Snowball-a seasonal Feast of The Senses including performances by Little John Nee and Balkan Alien Sound.
€185pps. For this you get 2 nights accommodation, tickets to the Snowball on the Saturday night, 2 debates/discussions on the Saturday (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon) and a light hearted reveiw of the Sunday papers with Paddy Cullivan at noon.
- Knitting & Crochet Class ~ Events, Local News, RDRC 20 Feb, at 10 : 25 AM
- Current Weekly Classes/Courses ~ Classes and Courses, Local News, RDRC 22 Jan, at 12 : 55 PM
- Rathmullan on Lesser Spotted Ulster ~ Local News, Tourism Info 13 Aug, at 18 : 25 PM
- The Feast of the Senses ~ Local News 8 Jun, at 08 : 56 AM
- Interview with Mark at Bloom ~ Local News 4 Jun, at 22 : 04 PM